Boat Rentals in Fort Walton Beach, FL
At Power Up Watersports, we provide the best boat rentals in Fort Walton Beach, FL. We have the cleanest, nicest boats in the Fort Walton Beach area. You can relax and enjoy our crystal clear waters while cruising along the Choctawhatchee Bay.
Our boat rentals in Fort Walton Beach, FL can accommodate anywhere from 8 to 16 people . Covered from the sun by a provided bimini top, you can relax and enjoy the breeze while floating at our local hang out spot, or use our 90 HP motors to motor around Choctawhatchee Bay.
We are the best and most affordable Boat rentals in Fort Walton Beach, FL because
- We have the best trained employees to provide instructions on how to operate your boat rental.
- Our informative employees will provide you with directions, a map of the local waterways, lifejackets and can answer as many questions as you may have pertaining to our boat rental equipment.
- Your rides are fueled and ready by the appointed time. Call us to make your boat rental in Fort Walton Beach!
- We do not charge you for your fuel. Yes, that’s right – no fuel charges!
- Our active maintenance staff keeps our Boats running in the best condition.
- Your opinion matters for us. Providing the best customer experience is the primary objective of our Boat rental services in Fort Walton Beach
Do you have any drinks or personal belongings with you?
Our boats have plenty of storage for you and your family and friends! Feel free to bring your own coolers, towels, sunscreen and Snorkeling equipment.
Boating Law Notice
Florida boating laws require anyone born after January 1, 1988 to have a Florida’s boater’s safety license in order to operate a Jet Ski or pontoon boat. We have this test available on site to take for a $3.00 fee or you can go here to take it on-line and print your certificate to bring with you for verification: http://www.boatus.org/florida/